It is common knowledge that it is difficult to maintain healthy body weight. Most individuals have the challenge of excess weight, including those who exercise often. Children are not left out with this challenge of obesity. About 40% of people in India are overweight. Statistics has it that half of the world’s population will have challenges with obesity. Here is a diet plan for extreme weight loss.
Demerits of being overweight:
Many problems can arise due to obesity: problems with an ulcer, blood pressure, cardiac problems, digestive disorders, diabetes, thyroid problems, etc.
Psychological or physical stress:
People who are overweight usually consume more food than is needed. One-third of the world’s population consumes about 50% more food than they can actually digest. Water and food storage can be easily solved if these individuals consume as much as they require.
Why do we become overweight?
Weight gain is very easy, but shedding off the weight can be very difficult. We will present to you in this article, many reasons why the human body gains an extra pound.
- Little or no physical activity: People spend too much time in front of the TV and computers. We do not go out for a walk, we get a taxi or just sit in the car.
- The consumption of packaged and processed foods
- Bad eating habits e.g. fast foods
- Sleeping throughout the day, insomnia, unhealthy lifestyle, etc.
- Some of the additions to almost every of our meal: flour, bread, bakes, pastries and fried food.
Are you obese?
Some obese people are usually unaware that they are overweight and they have lots of problems that need a solution.
If you put on weight and you are not comfortable with it, make attempt to change your diet as well as your entire lifestyle. You can know if you are obese by using the fat percentage and the waist-to-hip ratio (WTH). It is tolerated to have 2.3% and 25% increase in women. If in the past you were 22% and now you are 25%, ensure you check body mass index (BMI) as it may sometimes be confusing.
One sure way to find out if you have put on weight is by checking your clothes. Be careful if your clothes are becoming smaller. You may also have added weight if someone tells you. You are likely to put on weight if you feel hungry even though you eat often and you only think about what to eat.
Fast Weight loss diet plan:
Prepare a diet plan if you are sure you are obese. You can learn how to prepare it on the internet or you can seek the assistance of a nutritionist to prepare one.
EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN!
Ensure you use these tips:
- Begin and end your day with a glass of lukewarm water
- Select a liquid diet that makes use of different milk and soups. About 25%-30% of your meal should be liquid.
- Avoid eating after 8 pm. Eat a piece of fruit or drink some milk if you still feel very hungry.
- Avoid excessive coffee, alcohol, canned juice, soft drinks, and tea
- Do not drink water during and after meals. Drink a cup of water 1 hour after eating.
- Walk for 15 minutes at least 4 times a day before having your meal
- Eat less food than you need. Take small meals to make you feel hungry every 3 hours.
- Avoid junk foods (processed foods pastries, fried foods, pizza, hot-dog, sweets, can food because they contain lots of chemicals and preservatives).
- You can eat lightly cooked vegetarian food with some meals.
- Use seasonal fruit, smoothies, salad, or lime juice as snacks but do not eat more than 4 times in a day so they do not become a habit.