If you have ever researched holistic home remedies, natural cures, or received a piece of health talk from your grandmother, the possibilities are that baking soda was one of the ingredients you discovered. From age long tricks to modern applications, baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) has been praised as having amazing benefits both within and outside your diet, and most people agree to this.
I have read logs and manuscripts about this and even our community and our blog readers are asking us lots of questions. So, I will be putting together 15 awesome uses of it. Though it is non-toxic, ensure you buy Aluminium-free baking soda and always consult your doctor.
- Insect bites – it will solve irritation
- Natural deodorant – discontinue the use of chemical deodorants
- Hair – it can improve hair growth
- Heartburn – it will relieve heartburn
- Stretch Marks – It will reduce stretch marks
- Scrub – It can combat imperfections in the skin such as tarnished skin, blackheads, and wrinkles.
- Rough skin – Put on socks with baking soda and ignore this unpleasant condition.
- Bad breath – It will help you solve this problem.
- Stains – this will help remove stains.
- Jewellery – It can restore the previous shine of your jewelry
- Fridge smell – It fights the unpleasant smell in the fridge
- White teeth – It will help make your teeth whiter when you brush
- Abscesses – It is beneficial in the treatment of abscess
- Sunburn – It will help sooth burnt skin
- Beans and peas softener – Get peas and beans ready for quicker cooking.
Lemon Juice and Baking Soda Tonic:
Ward off inflammation and improve digestion with this tonic:
- 8 ounces of water.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Half lemon
- Mix half lemon with 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 8 ounces of purified water.
- Drink this when you wake up in the morning.
- Do this as part of your every morning routine.