9 Hidden Reasons Why You Should Stop Throwing Avocado Seeds Away

Before you discard the seeds of any avocado you eat, pause and discover the amazing health benefits you can derive from avocado seeds people have kept secret.

You may be amazed to find out that the healthiest part of avocado is actually the seeds.

Health Benefits of Avocado Seeds

Avocado seeds contain vital nutrients that provide lots of benefits to health. Here is one thing that you may not know; avocado seeds house more antioxidants than the flesh as well as many other veggies, fruits, and healing teas. They provide more soluble fiber to the body than any other food you will find in the market.

  1. Avocado seeds can reduce the inflammations within the body. The seeds are very good at stopping swellings in the gastrointestinal tract.
  2. Avocado seeds have the potency to heal diarrhea. They can also prevent and relieve constipation.
  3. Avocado seeds contain nourishing oil which is full of antioxidants. Only about 30% of the antioxidants present in avocado reside in the skin and flesh. The remaining 70% are in the seed. These antioxidants are capable of preventing different heart conditions which include heart disease and stroke and also a reduction in cholesterol levels.
  4. The seeds of avocado contain an antioxidant called flavonol which has the potency to prevent or decrease the growth of a tumor. If you think you have a tumor, you need urgent treatment from a physician. It is however also a good idea to add lots of food rich in flavonol in your everyday diet.
  5. Lots of people who suffer from gastric ulcer observe that avocado seeds help in relieving and soothing their discomfort. This is because of the phenolic compounds, a kind of antioxidant that has antiviral and antibacterial properties, which they contain. Avocado seeds can also stop the formation of ulcer within the lining of the digestive system.
  6. Avocado seeds can lower blood glucose levels and aid in maintaining healthy body weight. Some say they reduce the occurrence of exercise-induced asthma. They also make one feel fuller to help prevent snacking all through the day.
  7. If the people around you are getting infected with cold or flu, ensure you eat avocado seeds all through the day. They will protect you from falling ill by boosting your immune system.
  8. The seeds can be referred to as the seeds of youthfulness! The antioxidants in avocado seeds do not only help in reducing bone diseases, they can also naturally reduce body and joint pains and aches. They also help in giving an energetic feeling as an added bonus.
  9. The seeds of avocado can help in improving the way you look and make you look more youthful and alive. The antioxidants present in avocado seeds can combat cells with free radical which are the cause of signs of aging and illness. They can, in addition, reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles while aiding to rebuild the collagen present in the skin which makes it look firm and youthful.

9 Hidden Reasons Why You Should Stop Throwing Avocado Seeds Away

So, how do you add avocado seeds to your diet?

Remove the seed from an avocado that has been sliced open. Put the seed in a plastic bag and crush it with a hammer. Pour the pieces into a blender and make it into a fine paste. Sprinkle the seeds on your meal so you can receive all the health benefits of this amazing food.