Many people believe they will lose weight only when they drink the right quantity of water. It is very possible as you won’t be taking any stressful diet. All you need to do is to drink water the right way.
6kg In Just 8 Days With The Water Based Diet. You Can Eat Everything Even Pasta At Night
You only need to follow these rules and you can eat anything you want.
- Two hours after eating, consume the same quantity of water as before eating.
- Feel free to eat any dish and little alcohol so long as you take 200g of water to commensurate with every 100g of alcoholic beverage.
- Ensure you drink clean water always without any gas. Add a slice of lemon if you choose to or plenty drops of any juice.
- Ensure you drink water before a meal. When taking a small snack, drink 1 glass and 2-3 glasses when eating a large meal.
- Ensure that you do not drink water or juice while eating.
- If you want to speed up the weight loss process, you can replace your daily meal with water.
- Ensure that you drink a minimum of 2 liters of water each day. Avoid drinking up to 6 liters as it can be problematic to your urinary tract.
Why is water-based meal effective?
The urge for food is reduced when the stomach is filled with water, and this will help prevent overeating. Water diet removes toxins from the body and speeds up body metabolism.
Contraindications for a water-based meal:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Increase in blood pressure,
- Diseases of the urinary system
You will soon see that this water-based diet is very beneficial. If this meal is combined with moderate exercise, your weight loss will be achieved even faster.
The most difficult part of the body to tighten and tone is the lower part of the body. Wearing your favorite jean trousers can be difficult as you gain weight. This can be solved by staying physically active and eating a healthy diet.
There are lots of exercises which can tone our thighs, legs, and buttocks and aid you lose weight. Below are the 5 profitable exercise for the lower part of your body.
5 Easy Exercises for a Perfect Leg, Thigh, And Buttock
- Butt lift with a medicine ball: On the floor, lie on your back and bend your knees. Put the ball in between your knees and raise your buttocks to align with your knees. Maintain the position for at least 30 seconds and keep your neck relaxed.
- Side lunge: Stand and open your legs to shoulder width. Take a step to your right and lower your weight over the bent leg. Slowly stand again and put your foot back in the initial position. This exercise should be carried out 10 times a day.
Inner thigh leg lift:
Lie on any side of your choice and place the top leg over the bottom leg. Next, the knee on the ground, place it in front of you and slowly raise the straight leg, also slowly lower it without touching the ground. This exercise should be repeated 10 times on each side.
- Donkey kicks: This exercise will tone your core and glutes and keep in shape your lower body parts. Go down on your knees and hands and put your knees below your hips and hands below the shoulders. Next, place the right leg behind until it aligns with the spine. Then, lower the leg. This exercise should also be repeated on the other side
- Glute bridges: Apart from working on the glutes, this exercise will also shape your hamstrings and back. To perform this, lay your back on the ground. While resting your arms on the side of your body, bend knees. Squeeze the glutes and lift up your hips and lower them after a few seconds.
Perform these exercises regularly and your legs, thighs, buttock, and hips will have a more improved look than before.
The main detoxifying organ of the body is the liver. From time to time it can become overburdened depending on your diet, environment, and activity level. When an excess amount of toxins become too heavy for your liver to handle, toxic substances will be stored in the tissues and this will reduce the quality of your health. Use a liver detox to clean your liver. This will help in revving up the performance of the natural detox ability of your body.
DETOX YOUR WAY TO HEALTH
When attempting to clean your liver, you need to give your body nutrition that it can digest easily. You do not want your body to exhaust its energy on digestion; however, you certainly need to maintain a reasonable balance of electrolytes, nutrients, and antioxidants to give support during the detox process. Juicing is a great way to aid the cleansing of the liver without interfering with the natural healing process of the body. Below is a powerful juice cocktail you can prepare while the cleansing process is ongoing.
Liver Cleansing Beet Juice Recipe:
Prep time: 10 minutes
- half inch of ginger root
- 3 carrots
- 1 organic beet
- half-peeled lemon
- 6 kale leaves
- 2 red apples
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Ensure you strain everything with a colander and mix with a spoon.
- Serve with some ice and enjoy. Mason jars can be used to store for later use.
Reasons why these Ingredients were chosen?
Apples: They are high in pectin and contain the chemicals needed by the body to cleanse toxins from the digestive tract. This makes it easier for the liver to handle the toxic load.
Beets and Carrots: These are very high in beta-carotene and plant-flavonoids. They help improve and stimulate all liver functions.
Lemons: These contain a high amount of vitamin C which help the body synthesize toxic materials into substances that can be absorbed by water. The liver is stimulated when freshly squeezed lemon is taken in the morning.
Ginger Root: This is useful for constipation, flatulence, bloating and other digestive disorders. Ginger has been found to be effective for handling stress-related ulcers.
Kale: This can be eaten raw, juiced or cooked. They are very high in chlorophyll and absorb toxins from the bloodstream. They also have a unique ability to neutralize pesticides, chemicals, and metals.